Thursday, July 31, 2008

First post!

I am trying to blog for the first time and it is late and I am tired so we will see how it goes. Jon and I moved to Vegas when we got married in 2001 and we have been here ever since. We really like it here, but I miss my family very very much. Jon is the payroll manager for the Nevada division of SBS construction and he loves it. I think he will work there forever. I work from home for Jon sometimes while I take care of my girls. We have two beautiful daughters who are so much fun. Chelsie is 1 1/2 and she is growing so fast and is talking more everyday. Jordyn is 5 and she is getting ready to go to kindergarten and is very excited about it. I still can't believe it. Time goes by too fast.

We just moved to the southwest side of Vegas and we love it over here. We go swimming all the time. We are used to the heat and we will have plenty of pictures soon.

-later