Friday, August 1, 2008

Our family

This is our little family. Jon, Laura, Jordyn, and baby Chelsie (who is no longer a baby). I can't find our recent family picture. My brother-in-law takes family pictures for us every year, and this one is our favorite! Jordyn is 4 and Chelsie is 1 month old. We took the picture at the Las Vegas temple grounds.

3 comments:

Bryan and Karalee said...

Looking quite dapper in that shirt J. Miller. You have always appreciated fine clothing, and I would like to know where you bought that fine article of clothing my good friend.

Jenn said...

What the crap. how come there are no pictures of your totally awesome bff's in the whole word. until that happens this blog is lame-o blame-o. If you need totally awesome picture of scott and me, just let me know. i can send you a few photo albums to choose from. I think it is only fair that you post us on there. don't you? we are practically family right? hahaha oh by the way, only geeks have a blog! oh... that just happened.

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-kaca-film-mobil-terbaik/