Monday, August 4, 2008

We will miss you!!

Alycia is one amazing girl!! She came to stay with us for the summer and it has been so much fun to have her here! As you can see the girls love her and she loves them. It has been a hard summer having her boyfriend gone, but we have tried to keep her busy so she won't think about him to much. She helped me clean out my garage, and she watched the girls for me while I worked for a few days and went on some dates with Jon, she cleans, helps cook, etc.. Thanks Alycia for everything. We are going to miss you like crazy.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got your voice mail this morning. My phone is being mean, so after sprinting through the house to answer your call it wouldn't even tell me who called. Thanks for the message! It was cute and I couldn't stop smiling. :D I miss you guys. I can't wait to see you again soon. Love ya Millers!!