Monday, August 25, 2008

Bear Lake

A couple of weekends ago we met some of my family at Bear Lake so we could go camping! Joe and A couldn't make it, and Melissa and Terrence. We missed them. This picture is at the end of our hike to Paris springs. It was so pretty, I miss the color green with streams everywhere. Not much of that in Vegas.
Chelsie loved this plane in the water!


Jim and Amanda brought there boat up so we could tube and water ski. This is Jon water skiing. Thanks guys it was fun!


Jordyn was able to go tubing with her cousins and she loved it. She is with Kayla, Jordan, and Stephen



Chelsie found a little pool the people next to us made. She loved playing in it. Oh, I forgot her swimsuit, that is why she is in a shirt and swim diaper. My bad :)





Jordyn playing in the sand with Kayla. They were busy looking for seashells for a good hour.
Jon is helping Chelsie get more water in her little pool. They made little paths so she could play.

4 comments:

Katie said...

looks like you guys had a fun time. That first picture is so green and pretty, something we are really not used to seeing here. I wish I could go tubing, I love that!

Kim said...

Chelsey is so cute in the little plane!

Wendi said...

Hey Laura, I found your blog through Kristine. Your family is adorable. Looks like life has been taking care of you. Wendi Simons (Buck) We are on idahosimons.blogspot.com

Crazy Campbells said...

Hey sista,
We so missed being with the family that weekend but we are glad you all had fun! Next time we are all togehter we will just have to go camping. We miss you guys tons!! Love ya!