Alycia only has one more day before she goes and I am so sad! I am going to really miss people calling us twins. I love it so much because she is 9 years younger than me.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Millers! I miss you guys already. I've been away so long, now it's almost weird to be home. :D I'm sure it won't take long. Well, Laura...you win. I FINALLY created my own blog. It is www.alycialouise.blogspot.com/. Thanks for letting me bug you guys for SO long. I love you all!!
1 comment:
Hey Millers! I miss you guys already. I've been away so long, now it's almost weird to be home. :D I'm sure it won't take long. Well, Laura...you win. I FINALLY created my own blog. It is www.alycialouise.blogspot.com/. Thanks for letting me bug you guys for SO long. I love you all!!
Post a Comment