Wednesday, March 4, 2009

33 days and counting...

I only have 33 more days and my doctor is going to induce me. We are so excited. It is coming up so fast. We are going to be having another little girl and we haven't decided on a name yet. We have talked about it finally. Jon and I just don't agree this time, so I am not sure what we are going to do about that, but we will decide. I went to the doctor today and everything is great. I will post more pictures later.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Im so jealous...

Brooke said...

Congrats! It is so nice that the doctor has given you a date to countdown to. I think I would go crazy otherwise :-) Good luck picking out a name. Brynlee almost came home as "Baby Girl" because we couldn't decide.

Cheralyn said...

Did you have that baby yet? I would hope that you would have by now. Hope all went well and that you are doing well.

Cheralyn