What a beautiful baby she is. What a sweet looking family. Hope all is well. Will you email me your number, I've been meaning to shoot the breeze with you about living out that way. jared.steph@yahoo.com
Hey, are you guys coming up to Poky this summer like in July? I was planning on having my baby shower then and would love for you to be there. Let me know.
Hey Laura- congrats on your baby! ARe you getting adjusted to be out numbered? I am going to be in Idaho most of July- let me know if you are going to be around so we can get together!
13 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Congrats you guys! I checked your blog yesterday and was thinking, when this post was going to come. She is so adorable!! Hope all is well.
She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! We miss you guys!
Hi Laura! Congratulations! Three girls! So much fun!! Miss you guys!
Meegan
Congrats on number 3. I am very excited for you.
Congradulations!
Congrats!
I love that last picture. She looks like shes super blonde!
Congratulations! I love girls! Hope you are doing good. She is beautiful!
What a beautiful baby she is. What a sweet looking family. Hope all is well. Will you email me your number, I've been meaning to shoot the breeze with you about living out that way. jared.steph@yahoo.com
Hey, are you guys coming up to Poky this summer like in July? I was planning on having my baby shower then and would love for you to be there. Let me know.
Hey Laura- congrats on your baby! ARe you getting adjusted to be out numbered? I am going to be in Idaho most of July- let me know if you are going to be around so we can get together!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/rekomendasi-cat-kuku-lokal-terbaik/
Post a Comment