Sunday, July 12, 2009

The roller coaster is over...

Well, we finally have decided what we are going to be doing. Jon's company closed on July 10th, and we are going to be moving on August 28th back home!! We are so excited but we are also going to miss Vegas. This has been our home for the past eight years. I can't believe we have been here for eight years. It has been good here in Vegas. We are going to miss our friends and family so much, but we are ready for some new advendures back home.

2 comments:

Kim said...

We are going to miss you guys tons as well! I am excited that you get to spend time with your family now, I know how much you have missed them. We will have to get together tons over the next month. Does that mean that Jon got the o.k. to work up in Idaho?

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/13-film-superhero-hollywood-terbaik/