Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Miller Family

Family photo in May 2009. Little Alexa is so mad.
Last time we went to Idaho all the Miller's were there and we took a big family photo. This is Jon's family! We also took a family picture while we were there. I love the faces my kids are making.

4 comments:

Kim said...

You guys are such a cute family - I love Chelsie's facial expressions!

Stephens said...

I glad you are moving back here so I can see you when I come visit! We will be in Poky until the 28th- so give me a call!

Ipuna Black said...

I am so glad you guys are moving back home. I know you wanted that. Not saying it is great you are leaving or anything, but things happen for a reason. You will be with a lot more family. I am so happy for blogs so we can keep in touch. You are such a great person and I am so glad I got to know you better even if it was through jewlery :)

Brooke said...

Cute pictures! I love the different faces that were made :-)