Thursday, September 24, 2009

I know, more family photos...

Jordyn My 3 girls! I love this one!
Jordyn and Lexi


Kissing the baby.


Family photo, I thought this one was funny because Lexi is staring at the flower.


The girls running.


Walking

walking again...


Chelsie and Lexi





Jordyn
Chelsie



Chelsie




Apparently Lexi loves taking pictures. She is riding a roller coster here.
Lexi at 5 1/2 months


The mom and dad of these crazy kids!

4 comments:

Wendi said...

Your family is beautiful. How is everything going with three kids?? Glad to see a post again.

Crazy Campbells said...

You guys are just too adorable!! I love the one where Lexi has her hands up in the air, too cute! Miss you guys and hope everything is going great. Have a fun weekend!! Love ya sista!!

Alli Waldron said...

Those are so cute! I love the one on the bridge with the girls running and you and jon walking behind. You have an adorable family!

Jen said...

Your family pictures look great. I thing you guys are in the same place I had Owen and Caleb's pictures taken, its such a neat place!