Thursday, January 21, 2010

Idaho

We have been here for a little over three months now and we are trying to get used to the snow. We love being by family!!!!! I can't find all of my pictures, but I found some Kris took right when we got here in October. We all went to a pumpkin patch and the kids had so much fun.

Jon is done working for Stock Building Supply now and he is actually selling cell phones for mybullfrog.com. It is a Verizon store. So far so good he seems to like it. Jordyn is loving school. They go four days a week instead of five so that is nice to have her home all weekend. She is getting so big I can't believe it.
Chelsie is now in sunbeams and we actually teach the class. So, everyone but Jordyn is in our class. It is fun. We have 7 to 8 kids every week and we really enjoy it so far. Chelsie is refusing to be potty trained. Well, she is halfway trained, but she won't pee on the potty. I don't know why, but she won't.
Little Lexi is crazy. She finally started crawling about a week ago so she is everywhere and into everything. I can't believe it. My little baby is so big already.
We are doing good. I will post more pictures when I find them.








3 comments:

Unknown said...

aw, i need a lexie crawling playdate!!

Jen said...

Looks like you guys have adjusted well since your move! We miss you too. Let us know if your ever back visiting.

Kim said...

Love the pics! I can't believe Lexi is crawling now, that is so exciting! I am looking forward to seeing you guys in a month!