One of our snowmen.
More sledding, this time down the stairs.

We made gingerbread houses at my sister's house. We actually made the gingerbread and baked it and put the houses together. It was crazy.

The house we rented here had hockey gear so this is Chelsie trying it all out.

Of course sledding in the yard. We try to do that whenever we can. This was after the first snow so we were sledding on the grass almost. Now we have somewhere between six inches to a foot of snow and I don't think it is going anywhere until at least March. It is cold. But, we love to sled and that is the skiing hill in the background.

Jordyn turned 7 in November. She had two parties, one with both sides of the family. This is the Miller's. The next day we had cake and ice cream with my family. She was one lucky girl.









3 comments:
J. Miller, I love the Parka. YOu look like George Castanza.
By the way...JON what in the hell are you for Haloween? It looks like someone from Star Wars.
Oh you guys are too funny, sledding with hardly any snow. We miss everyone so much. I am so glad I recorded Lexi's little laugh, it lets me have a little piece of family with me all the time. Love you guys!!
Post a Comment