Friday, September 12, 2008

Bear Lake continued...

Here are the rest of the pictures from Bear Lake: This is the end of the hike. I don't know why Jordyn looks like a ghost in the picture, but I couldn't fix it. I miss all of you so much The only picture of me. I look so tired, but I guess I was...Chelsie didn't really sleep. The first night she screamed so loud I think the whole campground was awake trying to think of ways to knock her out.

My mom working away....like always!
Jordyn, Ashton, and Jordan. She loved playing with her cousins, especially when they all had flashlights.









Jon and Chelsie at the fire. This is the fire Jordyn fell into. Scuba Jon and my dad. This is the only picture I had of my dad. He must have been hiding well.

Tiffany, JD, Amanda, Ashton, and Braden on the hike.







Cowgirl Kendra and Braden.





The kids playing a game we tried to set up. It was fun while it lasted.






Jon Chillin'
Ohhhh, they are just to cute!!



Amanda and Jim


Little Chelsie with her big blue eyes. Camping was a blast. I hope we all get to go again. There were good and bad times, but it allows the kids to be outside all the time so it is easier to hang-out. Like I said before we miss all of you. Thanks for the good times!!!

4 comments:

Crazy Campbells said...

Those are awesome sista!! Now I miss not being there all over again, but it makes me excited about going camping with my family tomorrow. We are headed up to the Smokey Mountains and I am praying it will be much cooler. Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend. We miss you so much!!
Campbells

Alli Waldron said...

That looks like so much fun! Chad and I love to camp and are always looking for someone to go with. Give us a call if you are ever up for it!

Ipuna Black said...

Jordyn fell into a fire! Scary.

Stephens said...

We are attempting camping this weekend...I imagine Tommy will be the same way, crying all night! Did I read somewhere that you were expecting again?