Friday, September 5, 2008

Chelsie Lynn's crazy hair




So here are some great pics of our little chelsie over the past couple of weeks. Her hair isnt quite long enough to do up pretty like a little girl so more often than not she looks like a boy with messy hair. Especially when Jon gets ahold of her (mohawk.....Jon's fault)
























6 comments:

Crazy Campbells said...

I love it!! That makes me miss you guys even more. Next summer can not come soon enough! Have a great weekend. Love ya

Unknown said...

awww, chels-chels is so cute! love the faux-hawk

Alli Waldron said...

I just found you blog off of Katie Zobrists! These hair style pictures are hilarious..she can give Vance a run for his money with the fohawk.

Page said...

love the hair, she is getting so big! How's Jordan and the other end of town?

Page said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Page said...

Sorry, I mean Jordyn-