Monday, October 20, 2008

One fun night!

We went to the carnival about a month ago and we had so much fun. I haven't blogged for a long time...so tonight I am going to try and catch up. Jon went to play basketball so I should have a good couple of hours. This is Jordyn on the swing ride. Jon and I both can't do the rides that go in circles. Sorry Jordyn. She still had fun. We went to the carnival with our friends the Diiorio's. This is Jordyn riding down the slide with Kristiana. I actually really liked this ride.
I know this is a horrible picture, but she did ride the swing with a friend once.
Here are the girls. The Diiorio's have three daughters. Kristiana, Ariana, and Dana. Jordyn loves to hang-out with them. They always have fun!

Poor Chelsie, she couldn't ride on any of the rides. It was the first night of the carnival so they let the mom's ride free. So, Jon and Chelsie would watch and she was sad.

Here we are. Jon took all the pictures for some reason. He doesn't usually, but we ended up not getting any pictures of him.

1 comment:

Crazy Campbells said...

That looks like tons of fun! You guys keep busy over there. We are starting to get cold around our parts too and the kids don't love it as much as I do. You are all so cute in the picture!! We miss you!!