Last night we went to Jordyn's school fall festival and she had so much fun. I can't believe my little baby girl has school fall festival's. That means I am getting old. At her school festival they had a tattoo game, and that is where she got the butterfly tattoo on her face. The only problem is, we didn't bring the camera. So, today while we were out we brought the camera. Here is a picture of my favorite three people!!

I love this picture of my two girls!

Chelsie in the maze. She doesn't feel good. She is making such a sad face in all the pictures. I am pretty sure she wants to be sleeping.

Jordyn trying to find her way out of the maze.

Jordyn again...

They had pony rides and the kids loved it. I thought Chelsie would be scared and jump off, but it was the other way around, she didn't want to get off.

Jordyn riding the pony.

Jordyn again...

They had this fun bouncy thing that I really wanted to try, but being pregnant limits you to the activities you can do. Jordyn loved it! She was jumping so high.

Jordyn jumping.

Bouncy house picture...

Chelsie in the bouncy house with her pacifier

She gave it to her dad

Now without the pacifier. So much cuter!! We had a fun day today!!
3 comments:
Good to see updated posts!! I thought you might have given up! Looks like you had a good time at the fall thing....I would have thought it would be tough to find a corn maze in Las Vegas! ha ha Your version of that should be let you kids loose through one of you neighborhoods that look the same in every direction! Your kids are getting big, hope all is going well. Take Care!
Looks like you guys had a fun time. I love the picture of the two girls. Jordyn looks so big! We should get together sometime. I just texted you in fact...
I can't believe how big your girls are getting! Next time you come to Idaho we definitely need to get together. Love the pictures, expecially of Chelsie sharing her pacifier :-)
Post a Comment