Monday, October 20, 2008

Feeling better...

So, today I am 15 weeks and 3 days pregnant!! I know I had mentioned it in an early post, but I didn't have a post about it. I had a few questions about if I was pregnant. So, I am! We are going to find out what we are having on November 17th. We are so excited. So far everything looks good. I am starting to feel a little better now. I feel sick in the morning and evenings but it isn't to bad. The only thing that makes me really sick are my migraines. But, they have been getting better too!!!

I finally have updated my blog. It has been a long time. We are all doing well. The girls are getting excited about having a baby, and I am getting nervous. I have a little more energy so I should be able to keep up on my blog. Usually I would be in bed by now so I didn't have to feel sick, but it is getting better. I just have to eat all the time.

Jon had his friend Brian and his wife Karalee come and stay with us for a few days and they had a little 3 month old baby. Now I am really nervous to have the baby. Chelsie and Jordyn were crazy about the baby. They tried to hold him every second. They would wake him up and follow him around everywhere. Hopefully when we have the baby in April they will get used to the baby and it won't be like that everyday.

5 comments:

Danica said...

Congratulations on the lovely baby bump!! Your kids sure are cute and growing up quick! Make sure you call us the next time you come into town. Miss ya.

Wendi said...

Glad you are feeling better. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks all the morning sickness will be gone.

Bryan and Karalee said...

Thanks guys for letiing us stay with you. We had a lot of fun. I hope that we can do it again soon. Hope we get to get together aroung thanksgiving. Thanks again for letting us stay. Tell the girls HI for us. Hope you get feeling better Laura and not getting so many headaches! Thanks

Stephens said...

Congratulations!!! That is really exciting. I can't believe Jordyn started school! Where does the time go? It looks I will be right behind you, I am currently 14 weeks with baby #2.

Katie said...

That is so funny that chelsi drinks the milk. Ella just learned how to do that too and it goes everywhere! Everyone morning...so annoying. Glad you are feeling better!