This morning Jordyn went to school in her halloween costume and she was so pretty. We took some pictures of her before she left. She is Gabriella from High School Musical.
She loves posing!
So Cute!
She is getting big.
This is Chelsie's idea of posing?
He might kill me for putting this on here, but here is my sexy husband!
This is a horrific form of soft porn before my eyes. J. Miller, pleae refrain from blowing kisses with your hair combed like Joe Madden from the Tampa Bay Rays. Never again do I want to see anything remotely close to this on amy form of a blog. WOWSER!!!
Well, that was quite a shock! I've never seen him in anything outside of church clothes, and well now... I love Chelsie's pose, very sophisticated! Jordyn looked so cute too!
5 comments:
yep, he's definitely gonna kill ya for that one!
jordy is such a pretty gabby! tell her I said so.
This is a horrific form of soft porn before my eyes. J. Miller, pleae refrain from blowing kisses with your hair combed like Joe Madden from the Tampa Bay Rays. Never again do I want to see anything remotely close to this on amy form of a blog. WOWSER!!!
Well, that was quite a shock! I've never seen him in anything outside of church clothes, and well now... I love Chelsie's pose, very sophisticated! Jordyn looked so cute too!
It doesn't pay to be gay - Tony
I have to agree with Ed! Wow never again please!
Post a Comment