Yesterday Jordyn said some funny things, and I thought if I blogged about it then I wouldn't forget about it. Jon and I went out on a date last night, and when Jon told her we were going to go on a date she said, "why are you going to unmarry mom?" Jon asked her what she meant, and she said, "you take someone on dates before you get married." Then he had to explain to her that you date before and after you are married. We just haven't been able to go out for a while. We are going to try to find a babysitter so we can go out more. We had a good time last night!! Thanks Jon!
The other story happened yesterday as well. Jon asked her if she would go with him to get the armada smogged, and she said she would go. She asked if she should bring something to do in the car and Jon said, "no, I thought we could just talk. And she said "Then I better bring something." I was laughing so hard. Even at five?? She is getting so big.
Surprise!
9 years ago





3 comments:
I love reading the funny things that kids say:-) Jordyn is hilarious!
Kids do say the darndest things! Jordyn is so cute and I especially love what she said about her dad. I would have been rolling on the ground with laughter. Maddyson said the other day she really wants to live by her cousin Jordyn. I told her I really want to live by my sister too but it can't happen right now. She was sad about that and said she really misses Jordyn.
My friend Meghan is a photographer. She's great, but a little pricey. You can check out her website at www.poortraitsphotography.com
Post a Comment