We went and got our family pictures taken about a week ago, and we had so much fun. Jordyn did really good, and Chelsie wouldn't smile for the whole session, but she still had awesome pictures. Meghan took our pictures and she was so good with the girls, and patient with crazy Chelsie. Thanks Meghan for taking our pictures, I know we are going to love all of them! She posted some of our pictures on our blog. The main family one is one of hers and the pictures on the side!!
5 comments:
I love em!
I really love your pictures. I like the black shirts and blue jeans. What a great idea!!
Cute pictures! Your girls are so darling!
Very cute pics! I love the jeans and black shirts. We may be copying you next year :-)
The pictures turned out really good. Your girls are so cute. So, funny story... I have a friend in Louisville that is a huge Twilight fan. She called me the other day and said her friends sister has a post on her blog about seeing the Twilight cast at a club in Vegas. She told me how to get there from her blog. Anyway, today I was looking at your blog and noticed someone on the side had Twilight as their subject heading and I was curious what they thought of the movie. So I clicked on it and it was the same blog my friend had referred me to. I thought it was pretty funny- such a small world we are living in. Hope everything is going well for your and that your Thanksgiving is good.
Post a Comment