Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Jordyn turned 6 on the 14th of November and we had a birthday party on the 15th. She had so much fun. She wanted to do High School Musical theme and she also wanted cupcakes. Here she is looking at her candles. Here is Chelsie enjoying the cupcakes!
Jordyn loved all of her gifts. This is a picture of all her friends that came to the party. Simon was the only boy.

We played musical mats I guess you could call it. We didn't have enough little chairs for everyone so they all sat on a mat on the floor and we took one out everytime. They love the game. It was a lot of fun.


This is the decorations for the party. It wasn't much, but like I said Jordyn had so much fun.
We tried to make a little stage for the kids to sing karoake, but it didn't go over very well. But, the stage was cute! I was proud of myself.

On Friday her actual birthday we went to Chuck E'Cheese with her cousins and aunts and uncles in Vegas. She got some fun gifts there too, and she had so much fun. She loves her cousins. This is the only thing she will ever ask for, make-up. So, I finally gave in and bought her some for her birthday.
This is the family at Chuck E'Cheese. Thanks everyone for going we had such a good time. Happy Birthday Jordyn. We love you so much!


2 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

I remember begging my mom for years to let me wear make-up. she probably thought that you were the best after that present!

Crazy Campbells said...

Looks like so much fun! I will have to show Maddyson later and she will love it. Everything looked great sista, you did a good job. Happy Birthday Jordyn and Happy Birthday Laura too!! Love you all!!