
For my birthday, which was Dec. 3rd, Jon surprised me with two dozen roses and they were so pretty!! They stayed nice for so long. Then the Friday following we were able to go out on a date without the kids thanks to Mike and Vanessa! Thanks guys. It was nice to spend some time together. Thanks babe for an awesome day and the beautiful flowers.







4 comments:
Happy Late Birthday! I'm glad that you two were able to enjoy a night without the kiddos! While kids are awesome, date nights are priceless. Have a great Christmas!
Happy Birthday! I didn't know you were so close to me in age. Kim told me :).
Hey- Do you know what you are having yet? I was hoping to get on here and find out,but it looks like you haven't posted for a while!
U need to update this!!! Oh yeah, when are you due and when do you find out what you are having?
Post a Comment