Alycia's birthday was Nov 26th so we Celebrated it at the Byington thanksgiving dinner. A little 2 for 1. It was alot of fun and really nice to have the church reserved. We don't have alot of pictures but we played vollyeball and a little lightning as well. I think she liked her fleece bed sheets.

This is a picture of some live action from the lightning game. Chelsie was helping her daddy take care of business. I think Laura's ball ended up on the other end of the court on this one. And the Byington girls are money from the foul line in case you were wondering.

Chelsie again doing what she does best. Sit on basketballs. The kids had alot of fun. They love thier cousins to death.

Laura, just waitng for me to put her out in lightning. Her baby belly is finally starting to come around. so cute. It didnt slow her down in lightning or volleyball though.
3 comments:
Oh we missed this so much!! Thanks for the pictures! Laura my belly has yours beat by quite a bit!! You look cute sista!!
Haha!! I thought you said the pictures of me opening my presents were CUTE?!?! :D NOT cute. However, everyone else in all the other pictures look VERY cute!! I DO like THOSE pictures. :D Cute belly BTW. :D Thanks for sharing with me!! Love you.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/merek-stick-golf-terbaik/
Post a Comment