Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Jordyn...

Jordyn is going to be six in a couple of weeks and I can't believe it. She loves going to school. If she doesn't have homework she gets mad. Today she has the day off and Chelsie is loving it. But, Jordyn is sad. She is going to miss her friends. She is so social. She loves to be with friends and always wants to be doing something. She is still a daddy's girl. She loves to be with Jon. I think she gets it from me...Luckily he loves to be with us too, so it works out very well. Jordyn loves to watch movies and color. No matter what she is doing she will try and color while she is doing it. It is so funny. She also really likes to sing. She wants to take lessons, so I am working on finding a place that isn't too much. We love you Jordyn, you are so much fun to be with!





5 comments:

Kim said...

those pics are so cute of Jordyn! They really capture her personality. I can't believe she is going to be SIX!!! We are getting old. I remember when you were pregnant with her. She is a great kid though and we love her!

Crazy Campbells said...

I love what you did with the pictures and Jordyn is adorable! I really do wish we could get these cousins closer together! Someday!

Ipuna Black said...

Did you take the pictures yourself? Great job if you did. Also, congradulations on your pregnancy!

Danica said...

Hey good job on your pics as well. I just use photoshop. I either use the B&W feature or I will mess around with the hue/Saturation. Hope all is well. We went to dinner last night with Melanie, Haley, Jacie, and Katie C. We missed ya. Make sure you call our a*s up when you come into town next. :0)

Dilya said...

Jordyn is so grown up. I cant believe that our girls are going to be 6!