J. Miller, Nice pictures, but you the way your hair is combed you look oddly familiar like your kindgarten pics. of when you used to barter your big fat crayons with me.
Everyone looks amazing, I love the pictures!! Those girls are looking a lot like their beautiful mother; lucky them. Love you guys!
The pics turned out really cute! I love the one on the side of Chelsie in the pink shirt! Very cute!!
Those pics are great! I can't believe how big your girls are getting.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
J. Miller, Nice pictures, but you the way your hair is combed you look oddly familiar like your kindgarten pics. of when you used to barter your big fat crayons with me.
Everyone looks amazing, I love the pictures!! Those girls are looking a lot like their beautiful mother; lucky them. Love you guys!
The pics turned out really cute! I love the one on the side of Chelsie in the pink shirt! Very cute!!
Those pics are great! I can't believe how big your girls are getting.
Post a Comment