Chelsie eating her favorite candy. She loves suckers.
This is Jordyn's friend Lilly. She is Jessie from Toy Story.
My family at the trunk-or-treat. We got some good candy there!! It was fun!
Before we left for trunk-or-treat Chelsie was in one of her moods and she kept making faces. It was so funny. She loves to make us laugh.
Jordyn with her cousin Maddy! 
We went to a little free carnival/bouncy house party and on the way Chelsie had a sucker. When I turned around to check on her, this is what I saw. She had the stick in her mouth. It was so funny.


We went to a little free carnival/bouncy house party and on the way Chelsie had a sucker. When I turned around to check on her, this is what I saw. She had the stick in her mouth. It was so funny.







No comments:
Post a Comment